Projects & Code
- I2C Library for Freescale Kinetis Cortex-M microcontrollers [Github repo]
- I2C Library for the MSP430, using USI, see also the msp430-usi-i2c project on Github [Hackaday] [DP]
- High-Voltage Power Supply for Nixie Tube Projects — in case you are into boost-mode switching power supplies [Hackaday] [DP]
- Lsquaredc (L²C), a Linux library for accessing I²C from userspace without causing excessive pain and suffering [Github repo]
- Bus Pirate Reference Card — for those using the Bus Pirate, a tiny digital debugging tool [DP]
- Inside a Fingerworks Touchstream Keyboard — if you'd like to see what's in a touch keyboard that was the precursor to the iPhone and iPad.
- Linux kernel driver for the buttons on the Fujitsu FMV Stylistic tablet PCs — I don't think this is useful for anyone anymore, except if you own an old Fujitsu Tablet.
- PartsBox: An app to take control of your electronic component inventory and BOM pricing.